IDENTIFICATION OF THE FILE RESPONSIBLE
The URL www.hammamcordoba.org (hereinafter The page) is owned by A. Valparaíso Ocio y Cultura SL, (hereinafter hammamcordoba.org), registered in the Granada Trade Register, Volume 993, Book 0, Folio 221, Section 8, Sheet GR 20241, Registration 1
hammamcordoba.org Provide Users with the appropriate technical resources so that, prior to this, they may access this notice about the Data Protection Policy or any other relevant information and may give their consent in order for hammamcordoba.org to proceed to the automated processing of their Personal information.
hammamcordoba.org reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential developments as well as industry practices. In such cases, hammamcordoba.org will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of its implementation. Certain services provided on the Site may contain specific conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of Personal Data.
DUTY OF INFORMATION L.O.P.D.
According to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, hammamcordoba.org informs users of the different Internet portals of their property (hereinafter, the Users and the Page) of its policy of protection of personal data (hereinafter, the Personal Data) for Users to determine freely and voluntarily if they wish to provide Hammamcordoba.org with the Personal Data that may be required or obtainable from Users with occasion of the subscription or registration in some of the services offered by hammamcordoba.org on the Website or through the Website.
For the use of this portal it is necessary to accept by the USER, expressly, by clicking on the button at the end of the Reservations form and / or Contact I have read and accept the DATA PROTECTION POLICY, as well as all those particular conditions collected for the use of certain services. If you do not accept this Data Protection Policy, you can not complete the reservation or contact process regarding the different services and / or information that the Portal can offer you.
TREATMENT OF FILES
The Personal Data collected by hammamcordoba.org, will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding automated files called CONTACT AND MANAGEMENT, and that are duly registered in the General Data Protection Register, this company being the owner and responsible for them (hereinafter, the Files).
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The collection and automated processing of Personal Data is intended to maintain the contractual relationship where appropriate established with hammamcordoba.org, management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services in which the user decides to subscribe, give high, or use the adequacy of said services to the preferences and tastes of the Users, the study of the use of the services by the Users, the design of new services related to said services, the sending of updates of the services, the sending, by traditional and electronic means, of technical, operational and commercial information about products and services offered by hammamcordoba.org or through this company now and in the future. The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data also includes the sending of survey forms, which the User is not obliged to answer.
OBLIGATORY AND / OR OPTIONAL RESPONSE ABOUT QUESTIONNAIRES
Except in the fields where it is indicated otherwise, the answers to the questions on Personal Data are voluntary, without the lack of answer implies a decrease in the quality or quantity of the corresponding services, unless otherwise indicated.
USER CONSENT FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
If the user does not consent that your personal data are treated for the purposes of promotion and publicity of both our products and / or services, indicate it by writing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The user may at any time revoke the consent given for sending electronic commercial communications by sending an email to the following address email@example.com.
INFORMATION TO MINORS
It is prohibited to access and use the portal to minors, hammamcordoba.org establishes a method of blocking registration to those under 18 years of age, and is not responsible for the accuracy and accuracy of the data filled in by the USER. hammamcordoba.org reminds users of legal age who are in charge of minors that it will be their sole responsibility to determine what services and / or contents are or are not appropriate for the age of the latter.
hammamcordoba.org informs them that there are computer programs that allow filtering and blocking access to certain content and services, so that parents, for example, can decide what are the contents and services of the Portal to which their children can have access and which ones.
The recipients of this information only and exclusively will be the workers of this company.
hammamcordoba.org has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required by current regulations, and has installed all the technical and organizational means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Information provided to hammamcordoba.org. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
ASSIGNMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
In certain cases hammamcordoba.org proposes to transfer the Personal Data to third parties. In this regard, the user is informed that for the procurement of products and services offered, must necessarily communicate the personal data of the user to suppliers (Contributors) of products and services chosen by the user, who will be required to use their data, only and exclusively to fulfill the purpose of the contract. When appropriate, this circumstance will be duly notified to the Users in the forms of collection of Personal Data, together with the identification of the company that gives them and said third party, the type of activities to which it is dedicated and the purpose to which the assignment. The third parties to which it intends to transfer the Personal Data will have their domicile in Spain. In any case, hammamcordoba.org guarantees the maintenance of confidentiality and the safe handling of Personal Data in national movements that may occur as a result of these assignments.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT FOR TRANSFER OF DATA
The user's consent for the processing and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at any time, a written communication to the person in charge of the file through the email is enough (firstname.lastname@example.org)
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
Users are recognized and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, as well as have the right to be informed of the transfers made by contacting hammamcordoba.org through email email@example.com.
COMPROMISO DE CONFIDENCIALIDAD
Finally, hammamcordoba.org wants to inform the User that their data will be treated confidentially and hosted on servers that meet the requirements established by Spanish legislation on data protection.
Copyright © hammamcordoba.org All rights reserved
COOKIES POLICY HAMMAMCORDOBA.ORG
- Technical cookies: Are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to parties of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the data of use that the users of the service make.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
We use this information to improve our website, detect new needs and evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us. To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
Firefox from: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we?esab=a&s=cookies&r=6&as=s
Chrome from: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from: https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from: https://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html